Sunday, September 22, 2024

Can You Help? ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Hello ooseims.archieves@blogger.com,

As a food blogger, one of my most valuable features on my website can be the recipe card. It allows you to print the recipe, change the servings, or save it to pinterest.

But I made a huge change the past few months, and updated to a new and improved recipe card. And while it is wonderful, in the process I lost nearly all of my ratings that have accumulated over the past 13 1/2 years.

Here's where you can help!

Have you made my rice krispie treats or broccoli cheese soup? Or any number of the 1500 recipes on my website? If that answer that question is yes, I beg you to help me out and go leave a comment with a review/rating.

Not only does it help me, as a small business owner, but you'll be helping others who seek to find my recipes and are looking for reviews. I'm so grateful to all of you who are willing to help :)

Here are a few of my most popular categories so you can find the recipe you made:

  1. Cookies
  2. Brownies
  3. Cake
  4. Rice Krispie Treats
  5. Main Dish
  6. Breakfast and Brunch

⭐Big News⭐

My new cookbook is almost here!

Click the button below to be notified when it's available.

xo,
Aimee

Aimee Shugarman

Aimee Shugarman
Chief Creator, Shugary Sweets
Professional Recipes for your Sweet Tooth
Read my story



No comments:

Post a Comment