Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Recipes with 8 Ingredients or Less! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Hi —

I strongly believe that healthy recipes don't need a long list of ingredients in order to taste delicious! Using fewer ingredients also helps save time and money.

These are some of my favorite recipes that use just 8 ingredients or less! They're packed with flavor and nutritious ingredients.

CAVATELLI AND BROCCOLI

One reader said: "If I could give this 10 stars I would! I couldn't stop eating it! The flavor and texture are incredible!"

AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS

One reader said: "So good! Juicy and crispy. We ate the whole batch in one sitting."

NAAN PIZZA

One reader said: "I had never thought about using naan bread as a pizza crust before, but this turned out so well! I love how easy it is to keep some naan in the freezer to use as a quick crust on busy nights. It's so much healthier than prepared frozen pizzas too."

CEDAR PLANK SALMON

One reader said: "After trying this grilled cedar plank salmon, I'm not sure I can ever go back. WOW it is so moist and flavorful! My husband and I both couldn't get enough of it. "

CROCKPOT ITALIAN CHICKEN

One reader said: "This is delicious and flavorful. It's so simple to throw together in the morning on days that you just don't feel like cooking. It also makes me happy that the recipe is healthy so that I can feel good about serving it to my family."

MUSHROOM QUESADILLA

One reader said: "I made these yesterday and they were delicious. Thank you for the good recipe!"

For even more options, check out all of my recipes.

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment