Tuesday, January 30, 2024

One pot chicken risoni with crispy salami bits & little update!


Hello! I hope 2024 is treating you well so far. I'm starting to get back into a new routine, adjusting to some recent changes in my team which has seen the level of activity at RecipeTin HQ dialled back somewhat. Things are a little quieter around here lately. Mostly just Dozer and me tottering around in the kitchen and shooting studio. Experimenting with new inventions, and starting to do some planning for some exciting new projects for 2024. More to come - I can't wait to share them with you!

First up, a new invention created just on Monday. Salami + chicken + risoni/orzo + chickpeas might sound like an unusual combination. But BOY does it work! And it's a complete meal made in one pot. I hope you love it. ~ Nagi & Dozer 🐢


One pot chicken risoni (orzo) - with crispy salami bits!

My Italian Risoni Salad with Crispy Salami Bits is a recipe we make at RecipeTin Meals, my food bank. Our meal recipients love it! And it's the shower of crispy salami that inspired today's recipe. :)

Get the recipe


Life of Dozer

Dozer trying to figure out how he fits into this situation... he certainly can't squeeze into the front seat!! Sadly, he stayed home. He's too old to keep up. Actually, he was never fast enough. He's not a runner. He's a swimmer. :)


- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment