Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Video: Jessica lost 11.5 lbs in just 30 days!

Hey reader

Jessica is a busy mother and wife who lost 11.5 lbs since starting the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge!

She first completed the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge in January 2024 and is leading by example in her family!

You can read about her entire Clean Eating journey here:

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/jessica-transformed-her-health-30-day-challenge/

She even included a video about her transformation so you can hear directly from Jessica!

Want to have your own results?

Reply to this email if you want a link to learn more about the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge... we start tomorrow!

(New or Returning Members are invited to upgrade to our VIP program.)

"In January 2024, I joined the CleanFoodCrush 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge to make a lifelong change.

I was tired of the weight gain, fatigue, and migraines.

So far, I’ve lost 11.5 pounds and feel fantastic!

I can tell this program works because the pounds are coming off and, more importantly, I feel so much better physically and mentally.

I’ve also achieved some wonderful non-scale victories.

I haven’t experienced any migraines since starting the program 🌟

I no longer crave processed and sugary foods like I used to.

This tells me that the clean eating principles truly are transforming my health from the inside out.

Making these positive changes has transformed my health and given me the energy to be a more present wife and mom."

- Jessica

Read about Jessica's entire journey and share her success with your friends and family by email, on Facebook, or on Pinterest.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/jessica-transformed-her-health-30-day-challenge/

I'm so proud of Jessica's progress in her time with us!

Make today Great!

❤ Rachel​​​​​ 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment