Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Tuna Sandwich (yes. really!)


One of my dark food secrets is that I'm actually a picky eater. The list of things I don't want to eat is actually pretty long. Which is why I have to cook. Case in point - tuna sandwich! You might catch me doing a midnight kebab run. But you'll never catch me buying a tuna sandwich. Homemade is better! - Nagi & Dozer 🐢 xx


Tuna sandwich

Get the recipe



Something new to try from Dinner - Crispy Korean Pancakes! And...wait for it - they're meat free. Only Koreans could make meat-free eating so exciting!!

Crispy Korean Pancakes (page 40)

PS Don't skip the dipping sauce

Recipe video here so you can watch how to make it (scan the QR code in the cookbook and it will take you right to the video!).


Life of Dozer

The funniest comment received on Monday'sVietnamese Ginger Chicken πŸ˜‚:

Situations like this are the reason why it happens - helping himself to the bin!! 🀯

- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment