Thursday, August 31, 2023

๐Ÿ˜‹Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels ๐Ÿ˜‹



Hello ooseims,

I love pizza which is why I created a fun twist to my Pepperoni Crescent Rolls. If you love pizza, you're going to love this. Today, I'm sharing with you my Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheel recipe!

This recipe is a quick and easy family-friendly recipe that can be modified to accommodate any taste buds. These pinwheels take only 4 ingredients and take about 20 minutes to make!

These can be served as an appetizer or as a meal. Mix up the toppings or follow the recipe exactly. It's entirely up to you. The pizza lover in your house will love these Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels!

Ready to add a quick meal to your rotation? Grab the recipe by clicking here!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment