Wednesday, June 1, 2022

🧀 🥫Those random ingredients = 🥘 Tasty meals for your family

Hi reader,

I just wanted to make sure you saw my email from Monday, about the free Kitchen Sink Pantry Challenge that starts in August.

I am SO INCREDIBLY excited about sharing this challenge with you. I've already had tons of reply's from readers telling me how much they need this right now!

In case you missed the details on Monday here's what I wrote:

Meal planning has COMPLETELY changed my life - from finances to stress, from being more organized and feeding my family better food, to even saving time at home and at the store.

Being able to use the food you already have is a vital aspect of meal planning that is often overlooked. That's why my team and I are SO PUMPED for this…

We can't wait to see the "aha" moments for those who have been scratching their heads at turning random pantry ingredients into meals the family actually enjoys!

Here are the details:

What: Kitchen Sink Pantry Challenge (4 days)
Where: LIVE in our private Facebook community, with re-caps sent via email
When: Early August
Why: Because we all could use a little less stress and more money!!

Note: Don't be confused if you thought this was in June; it was originally! We changed the date to early August due to unforeseen circumstances. Everything is okay! We just needed to move it. 


Click here to reserve your spot in the Kitchen Sink Pantry Challenge!


I hope to see you there, reader. And if you have any questions, just hit "reply" and ask!

♥ Tiffany

PS - This is the first time I've hosted my Kitchen Sink Pantry Challenge, and to celebrate I'm opening enrollment for my course Meal Planning Bootcamp during the same week! 

I created THREE awesome bonuses that will only be valid when you register during the challenge, and I'm giving an automatic discount at checkout - no coupon required! 

Click HERE to join the Kitchen Sink Pantry Challenge!!

Do you want to stop receiving emails about this challenge? No problem! Just click here to opt out. You'll still receive the weekly newsletter unless you opt out of everything below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment