Thursday, June 30, 2022

July Fourth Recipes: Flag Cake, Best Burger Buns, Simple Slaw, Cobbler, Margaritas & More


Hi --

Thank you for your continued support of my site. I hope you enjoy this recipe and post. As always, simply reply to this email with any questions or comments.

Happy Cooking,


Alexandra Stafford

Looking for more? Click here to see all my recipes.


July Fourth Recipes: Flag Cake, Best Burger Buns, Simple Slaw, Cobbler, Margaritas & More

I have a hard time not making pastry-crusted and biscuit-topped bubbling berry desserts for occasions such as the Fourth of July, but earlier this week, a flag cake materialized, and I don't think my children will allow the holiday to pass from here on out without one. I have wanted to make Deb Perelman's flag […]

Read: July Fourth Recipes: Flag Cake, Best Burger Buns, Simple Slaw, Cobbler, Margaritas & More


View on Alexandra's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment