Thursday, February 24, 2022

Delectable Strawberry Nutella Crepes


Hello ooseims,

Welcome! I'm so glad you could join me today. I have another amazing breakfast treat to share with you. These Strawberry Nutella Crepes are absolutely to die for!

My love language is crepes. Specifically, homemade crepes. I love the delicate, melt-in-your mouth pancakes with all kinds of fillings, from the sweet to the savory. I think of these as dessert crepes but don't let that stop you from serving them for breakfast!

Strawberry Nutella Crepes

When you need a truly decadent dessert crepe, today's Strawberry Nutella Crepes are perfection. Made from scratch, then filled with Nutella and sliced strawberries, they're bursting with sweetness and juicy berry flavor. You're sure to be asked to make these again and again! Click (or tap) here to grab the recipe now!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment