Monday, February 28, 2022

3-day Flash Sale! Get the OYS eBook Bundle for $10!

organize yourself skinny

Hey there reader!

I hope you had a great weekend! Can you believe we are almost to March! Seriously, didn't 2022 just start!

I just wanted to send a quick email letting you know that I'm running a 50% off 3-day Flash Sale on the Organize Yourself Skinny eBook & 30-day Workbook Bundle.

Now through Wednesday March 2nd, 2022 (11:59pm), get the bundle for $10!

Take advantage of this exclusive offer and start "spring cleaning" your habits and routines to jump-start a new healthier lifestyle by summer.

The Organize Yourself Skinny eBook & 30-day Workbook Bundle will teach you new healthier habits and show you how to keep them a permanent part of your lifestyle.

Here's what you'll get:

  • No unrealistic weight loss advice. These are fundamental strategies that even the busiest person on the planet can implement.
  • Getting started action steps. Each weight loss strategy comes with action steps so you can get started right away! You will finally know exactly what to do to get back on track and achieve your weight loss goals!
  • Make-ahead meal plans. 4 weeks of delicious family-friendly meal prep recipes that include all the nutritional information to help you stay on track.
  • Exercise challenges. 4 weeks of exercise challenges designed to help real people jump-start the exercise habit. The goal is to get you moving and prioritize exercise.
  • Habit challenges. 4 weeks of simple habits that can create significant changes in your life!
  • Freezer cooking bonus! My favorite freezer breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes to stock your freezer.
  • All the tools you need! The days of feeling overwhelmed, lost, and borderline crazy are over. You can close that chapter because I am giving you the tools to switch gears completely. You will finally be in control.

Here's what others are saying about the bundle.

I loved everything about your ebook!! The pictures were beautiful, and the content was very organized. I enjoyed hearing about your personal story, which is very motivating!! I've lost weight / gained several times throughout my adult life. I was even a WW leader about ten years ago and was at my goal for two years...life got in the way, and now I'm 50 lbs heavier. Trying not to be hard on myself, and I know little changes make a big difference thank- you for this ebook!! I am definitely going to start using some of your ideas! Preparation is the key for me. I feel that you have given the reader multiple ways to do this. - Kristin

If you're hesitating to purchase this eBook and Workbook, I'm telling you just to do yourself a favor and get it! I've purchased many eBooks and programs to help me lose weight, and nothing ever worked. But the way Tammy lays out and explains the information really spoke to me. Finally, everything clicked! She is a real person who totally gets the struggle and figured out real solutions that work. The scale is starting to go down for the first time, and I feel like I can do this! I can cry just writing that. Thank you, Tammy, for your beautiful eBook and Workbook. - Dana

This 50% off flash sale goes through Wednesday night. Let me know if you have any questions.

xoxo

Tammy

Organize Yourself Skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment