Thursday, February 24, 2022

Can I get your help on this produce project? 

Hi reader,

I first posted about food delivery services a few years ago (it was Butcher Box, and they're a high quality meat subscription service) and ever since y'all have been asking me about produce delivery services…

Well the time has finally come!

I have a few boxes lined up from two companies that serve nationwide, but I could use your help.

Can you hit "reply" and answer these questions for me?

  1. What questions do you have about produce delivery companies?
  2. What should I test or look into when I review the boxes?
  3. Have YOU tried a produce delivery service? If so, what did you like most? What did you like least?


Thank you so much! 

♥ Tiffany

PS: Speaking of Butcher Box, they are offering their FREE ground beef for life again! This is the deal I used when I signed up. And believe me, free meat is always worth it! 

Click here to read my review on Butcher Box. And click here to get your free ground beef. (This offer often runs out so don't wait!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment