Monday, January 17, 2022

Football Food for the Big Game...


Hello reader,

If there's one thing I know, it's football food. Not only is football my life (my husband played for the Dolphins for 14 years), the Super Bowl is the biggest day of traffic to my blog ALL YEAR LONG because I have a whole lot of football food on there.

I love football food because it's food that isn't dressed up, just mouthwatering good grub.

Here are some of my favorite football recipes...

BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES


BUFFALO CHICKEN MAC N' CHEESE * BUFFALO CHICKEN JALAPENO POPPERS * BUFFALO CHICKEN CUPCAKES * BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP * BUFFALO CHICKEN NACHOS * BUFFALO CHICKEN AND POTATOES

PIZZA RECIPES


PIZZA STUFFED MUSHROOMS * PIZZA MONKEY BREAD * PIZZA ROLLS * STUFFED PIZZA ROLLS * PIZZA DIP


CROWD PLEASING DIPS


BEAN DIP * HOAGIE DIP * WARM BACON CHEESE DIP * JALAPENO POPPER DIP * CHILI CHEESE DIP * SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP

ALL THE OTHER GRUB


WHITE CASTLE SLIDERS * SLOW COOKER RIBS * TACO PIZZA ROLLS * INDIVIDUAL SEVEN LAYER DIPS * JALAPENO POPPER SLIDERS * CREAMY BAKED TAQUITOS

You know I wouldn't leave you hanging without dessert! I have a whole post on Football Themed Desserts here.

Have a great weekend and let the best team win!









No comments:

Post a Comment