Wednesday, January 19, 2022

$50 OFF the 6 Week Sugar Detox Ends Soon!

Good Morning! Happy Thursday! Thank you for being a faithful subscriber to my website! My 6 Week Online Sugar Detox Course is starting in one week! Our first Live meeting is Wednesday 1/26! This means that if you are the type of person who works best ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Good Morning!

Happy Thursday!

Thank you for being a faithful subscriber to my website!

My 6 Week Online Sugar Detox Course is starting in one week! Our first Live meeting is Wednesday 1/26! This means that if you are the type of person who works best with others in a group setting, now is the time to register for the course!

$50 Discount Ends Jan.25th!

If you haven’t heard of my 6 week Sugar detox Course let me share some testimonies with you:

Kim says, I have been very happy with my results on this course. I have lost a total of 16 lbs and 12.25 inches since the start. But there have been so many other benefits! My joints don't hurt anymore, I'm not as tired as I once was, I am not constantly hungry or consumed by snacking after dinner. I have learned a lot. Probably the best thing that happened was my head stopped itching so much. That had been bothering me for years with no apparent cause. I noticed that it stopped a month ago or so. Thank you so much!!!

Barbi says, This has been an amazing course. I love that you actually teach and explain the how to's and why's to educate and help others instead of "do this". Thank you Brenda for helping me understand more and how to make this a lifestyle.Total loss 11.6 lbs and 7.75 inches!

As of my weigh in this morning, I have reached my pre- children weight! I have struggled for 21 years to get to this point and you have made it so easy to do. Next goal is "met my soul mate" weight.

You can achieve your weight loss goals! You don't have to suffer with cravings for sugar & carbs!

You don't have to struggle alone!

You will learn:


  • Exactly what to eat and what not to eat to detox from sugar. You'll have the option to choose the low-carb plan, keto plan or auto-immune diet plan. You'll receive handouts on what to drink, snack on, healthy fats & oils and optional supplements.
  • You will learn if your snacking is habit or true hunger, abstinence between meals and how to fill-the-gap instead of snacking.
  • About the right macronutrients for your body, food sensitivities, blood testing, and using the pulse record.
  • The triggers and cues that lead to temptation and how to combat it. We'll learn about how grains and gluten impact your health and intermittent fasting, and how to follow a Protein Sparing Modified Fast.
  • How to bust through plateaus, when to get further testing and what to test for hormones, adrenals, and thyroid.
  • And so Much More!

$50 OFF for the 6 Week Fully supported LIVE Sugar Detox Course which starts Jan.26th, 2022.

Dawn says, My total weight loss since beginning the 5-day detox challenge is 13.4 lbs and I've lost over 10 inches! Thank you,for absolutely everything! What God has given you to share is amazing. There, of course, has been no one who has broken it down like you are doing for those of us who have struggled with weight loss and eating ketogenic. The programs you offer are terrific!


You don't have to struggle alone! Let me help you make your goals a reality! Join the Sugar Free Membership and get the Sugar Detox Course with the membership! You can pay for the year upfront which is the best value or you can pay monthly, whichever is best for you. Don't wait to see if you can do it on your own. Get the support you need now!

Register Now for the 6 Week Fully supported LIVE Sugar Detox Course $50 OFF Ends 1/25!

Join me each week on Zoom and daily in our private Facebook group!

I'd love to see you in our membership and help you crush your goals!

Best,

Brenda/Sugar Free Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment