Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Warm Up With Chocolate Covered Cherry Hot Chocolate


Hey ooseims,

The cold is really settling in across the northern part of the country and what better way to warm up than with some chocolate covered cherry hot chocolate? You don't want to pass this recipe up, it is sooo delicious!

I don't know about you, but chocolate covered cherries are one of my very favorite treats. I absolutely LOVE them and have ever since I was little. I just absolutely love the taste of the chocolate and cherry together; more so than chocolate and peanut butter.

Cherry Hot Chocolate

I took my favorite wintertime drink and combined it with the best flavor combo out there and that is how this chocolate covered cherry hot chocolate came to be! I know you and your kids will love this drink and the best part? It takes no time at all to make. Enjoy!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment