Saturday, December 4, 2021

*Recipes to Make This Week*

Image

Hi friends-

Do you have any fun weekend plans? I am headed to a cookbook signing this morning. If you live in Utah, come to Nest Boutique from 11-1.

I also plan on baking cookies! Are you baking this weekend?

Here are your recipes for the week! Let me know what you make and love! I always appreciate when you leave comments and reviews on the blog! Thank you for being the BEST!

RECIPES TO MAKE THIS WEEK

Easy Black Soup- hearty and healthy!

Greek Meatballs- my boys LOVE these!

Sheet Pan Meal- perfect for busy weeknights!

Winter Salad- fresh, pretty, and delicious!

Candied Pecans- I am making another pan. They are TOO good!

Baked Oatmeal- make and reheat all week!

Best Sugar Cookies- you HAVE to make these!

New Favorite- these are in my top 10! I am obsessed!

Classic Christmas Cookie- I make these every year!

Have a great week!
Maria

Want more? View ALL of our recipes HERE! Follow on Instagram HERE and you can purchase our cookbook HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment