Tuesday, December 28, 2021

A letter from our Editor

Hey reader

Our CFC Editor (One of the many amazing people who work behind the scenes making things happen) posted this late last night in our groups... and I'm not sure if you missed it.  

Here's what has her so excited!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

"Happy Holidays, Crushers!

You don't know me, but I know a lot of you.

I'm rarely active in the groups, but I see a LOT of what's going on and have been watching since before CFC ever sold its first Challenge.

And now, I see every single recipe that ever goes on the blog and every transformation story that is published as the Editor for the CFC blog.

Every week, I see stories come across my desk from people who have CHANGED THEIR LIVES in ways they didn't expect, and really didn't even think were possible for them.

In fact, I was just putting the finishing touch on one of those stories that will be published in the morning when I HAD to stop what I was doing to tell YOU something!

But first, let me tell you a little more about seeing all of the Transformation stories.

I've seen SO MANY similarities that I am no longer surprised by any of it... I JUST EXPECT THESE RESULTS!

Would you like to know what the most COMMON parts of their stories are?

1 - They followed CFC for several months, but almost always a year or more before joining... and it wasn't until they had the PLAN that they found lasting and MIND-BLOWING results.

Clean, healthy, delicious recipes are only a fraction of the program.

The rest is KNOWLEDGE and SUPPORT.

And EVERY SINGLE PERSON said they wished they started sooner.

2 - Aches and pains that had plagued them are nearly or completely gone.

3 - MOODS are greatly improved (as is sleep, which contributes to better mood)

4 - ENERGY is greatly multiplied... for some in ways they haven't experienced in DECADES.

It's TRULY LIFE CHANGING!

5 - CONFIDENCE and HAPPINESS are SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED.

These are NOT atypical results.

They are COMMON among those who actually follow the program!

Not only are these amazing results common but so are the struggles that each had beforehand.

- Not enough time

- Not enough energy

- Past diets and plans failed or they gained back what was lost

- Lost or nearly lost hope in ever succeeding

AND THEN... SOMETHING TRIGGERED THEM.

Every single person had some triggering event

- it might have been a friend's success, a scary blood test, a divorce, or... And this is the reason for my post...

A SUPER GOOD DEAL.

As a single mom of 4 amazing daughters (two of which are grown and one has blessed me with the most beautiful granddaughter EVER!)

... I am a woman of thrift.

I LOVE BARGAINS!

And... I LOVE sharing the deals with my friends and family just like I love sharing ANY good news!

All by itself, the CleanFoodCrush 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge is some of the BEST NEWS THERE IS.

But there's better news.

The CleanFoodCrush Challenge is currently Buy One, Get One Free!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

Get SIXTY Days of support from the CFC team who LOVES and ADORES serving you...

SIXTY Days of being part of a group of people who just want to heal their bodies through AMAZING food and personal effort while encouraging others on their way.

It's not really good news.

It's GREAT NEWS!

So DON'T WAIT (because it's just too easy to forget and get busy!) and go SECURE YOUR SAVINGS AND YOUR SUPPORT!

The link is below and your success is in your hands!

I can't wait to see YOUR TRansformation story come across my desk.

I can't wait to send YOU the $50 (or $100 for a video!) for taking the time to share YOUR story with us!

I can't wait to tear up feeling the power of your own change because YOU INVESTED IN YOURSELF!

Cheering for you like CRAZY over here!"

- Tina Marie CFC's Editor

Ready to take advantage of this End of the Year Deal?

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

"This has been the easiest weight loss I have ever had. I tell everyone that I am not on a diet, I just changed what I’m eating. I think this is important because I don’t want my kids to think I’m “dieting”, I’m just eating healthy!" - Carrie

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment