Wednesday, December 29, 2021

5 days to make meal planning super easy (for free!)


Hi reader,

I just wanted to make sure you saw my email from earlier this week, about the free 5-day meal planning challenge that starts next week.

My team and I are SO PUMPED for this, and can't wait to see the light bulbs go off for all those who have been struggling with meal planning for so long.

Meal planning has COMPLETELY changed my life - from finances to stress, from being more organized and feeding my family better food. I know it can transform your life too!!

Here are the details:

What: Meal Planning Made Easy (free 5-day challenge!)
Where: LIVE in our private Facebook community, with re-caps sent via email
When: starts January 3rd (that's this coming Monday)
Why: Because we all could use a little less stress and more money!!

Click HERE to join the FREE Meal Planning Made Easy challenge!

I hope to see you there, reader. And if you have any questions, just hit "reply" and ask!

♥ Tiffany

PS - While I'm teaching every day during the challenge, the challenge itself is self-paced, so you don't have to worry about falling behind or anything like that. Plus we'll have a re-cap (and a special surprise!!!!!) at the end. Go ahead and join the challenge by clicking here, and we'll conquer meal planning together!

Do you want to stop receiving emails for this challenge? No problem! Just click here to opt out. You'll still receive the weekly newsletter unless you opt out of everything below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment