Monday, June 28, 2021

Chicken Nuggets Gone Healthy!

"Loved by my whole family, even my 24 yr old, junk food-junkie son! Will be making these often🙂"  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌


Hi reader reader,

Anyone else love chicken nuggets? They're a favorite among both adults and kiddos! This recipe could not be easier.

Valerie said, "Made these for dinner tonight! Sooo good! Loved by my whole family….even my 24 yr old, junk food-junkie son! Will be making these often 🙂"

How we do it? We use a blend of almond flour and spices to coat them!

Zesty Chicken Bites

I hope you love this recipe like we do! If you make any variation, be sure to leave a comment & a rating!

Happy Cooking,
Lexi



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post something new, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment