Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Banana Pudding Popsicles / Life Love and Sugar

NEW from Life Love and Sugar: Banana Pudding Popsicles
View this email in your browser

Banana Pudding Popsicles

Read the full post »

These Banana Pudding Popsicles are creamy, indulgent and refreshing. They are a King of Pops copycat recipe made with fresh bananas and vanilla wafers! These have all your favorite banana pudding flavors in a popsicle!

Banana popsicles on a tray with vanilla wafers and banana slices

Easy & Creamy Banana Popsicles

These Banana Pudding Popsicles were inspired by the Banana Puddin’ popsicle from King of Pops. As you know, I love my Banana Pudding so I had to try their Banana Puddin’ flavor and once I fell in love, I knew I had to recreate it. When I did a quick search, I realized they had actually shared it themselves! Crazy! And fortunate!

(more…)

The post Banana Pudding Popsicles appeared first on Life Love and Sugar.



Read the Full Post »
Order the Cookbook: Simply Beautiful Homemade Cakes


More Recent Recipe Posts:


Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Copyright © 2021 Life, Love and Sugar, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in on our website, http://lifeloveandsugar.com/.

Our mailing address is:
Life, Love and Sugar
P.O. Box 4425
2400 Riverstone Blvd
Canton, Ga 30114

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment