Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The cooking hack you've always needed




Hi reader,

There are certain recipes or cooking tricks that can feel intimidating but are so much easier than you think.

This magical cooking hack is one of those.

Say hello to my BEST, easiest way to cook a full roasted chicken!

I know even the thought of buying a whole chicken can sound a little wild, but trust me when I say this simple recipe will be your new go-to for easy weeknight dinners.

Follow my step-by-step recipe (and video!) in the post below, pair it with your fav sides, or add prepped chicken to literally any meal.

Let's do it

How to Make an Easy Roasted Chicken


Get the recipe

I hope you love this easy roasted chicken recipe! If you make it be sure to leave a comment & a rating so I know how you liked it.

xoxo,
Monique

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.



Join the AK Community

Have you joined our Facebook family? We share recipe inspiration, ideas for weekly meals & treats, and hold exclusive giveaways. Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment