Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Basic Macaroni Salad


Hello ooseims,

Welcome back! I'm thrilled you've joined me today. I hope your day is going well. Today I have a Basic Macaroni Salad for you. I've been making this recipe for years.

Basic Macaroni Salad – elbow macaroni, green pepper, onion, celery, mayonnaise, yellow mustard, and white vinegar give this dish lots of flavor that is sure to be a hit at your summer BBQ!

Grab the recipe here!

This recipe is a classic and really easy to put together. Give yourself a few hours to allow the dish to cool before serving, but other than that, it comes together in no time.

Are you ready to give this basic macaroni salad recipe a try? Click (or tap) here for the recipe.

I hope you enjoy this simple classic recipe!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment