Friday, February 5, 2021

WEEKEND BRUNCH STAPLES πŸ₯žπŸ₯“πŸ₯š (BISCUITS, PANCAKES & MORE!)

Hi there reader --

My kids look forward to the weekend because it means big breakfasts. It might also have something to do with the fact that there isn't school... πŸ€”

This biscuit recipe is one of my most loved recipes on my entire site. I get so many emails from readers just like you telling me how excited they are to have finally conquered πŸ₯THE BISCUIT.

Biscuits are a weekend staple in our house and whether we're serving them alongside this Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole, topping them with homemade jam, or smothering them with sausage gravy - they are nothing less than irresistible. (If you don't need 12 biscuits, consider this small batch biscuits instead!)

This was my first crack at made from scratch biscuits and these were so much easier than I thought they'd be and they turned out great! My family devoured the entire batch. - JOSH

MORE BREAKFAST RECIPES TO TRY

BEST HOMEMADE BISCUITS





No comments:

Post a Comment