Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Tired of boring chicken dinners? Try these ideas instead...



Hi reader!

Chicken breasts were on sale at the grocery store this past week ($4.97/lb? HERE FOR IT!) so I took the opportunity to stock our freezer with the family-friendly protein. Not one to settle for plain ol' chicken breasts with a vegetable side though, I thought I'd share the creative, flavorful ways my family enjoys eating chicken breasts for dinner!

(Psst, don't tell the other recipes, but #3 is my favorite... 🀫)

#1 Chicken Shawarma Fries

#2 Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers

#3 The BEST Chicken Fajitas

#4 Mozzarella Bruschetta Chicken

#5 Maple Bourbon Pecan Chicken


Most Pinned Recipe of the Week:


Latest Posts on Iowa Girl Eats:

Happy eating!

Kristin



Loving these emails? To get an email anytime I post a new recipe or blog post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment