Wednesday, February 3, 2021

The most popular recipe EVER!


Hey there reader --

I've been sharing recipes for almost 6 years now and in that time, one recipe has remained the most popular year after year.

ONE PAN Italian Sausage & Veggies!

Here is a quick breakdown of the recipe:

  • SO many veggies
  • Quick prep
  • Tons of flavor
  • Healthy!
  • Quick clean up (one pan!)

This recipe has been pinned over 1 million times and been reviewed hundreds of times across social media platforms.

One reader said:

"Thank you so much for this recipe! I have made it two nights in a row for extra meal prep and my husband and I LOVE it! So fragrant and flavorful and really encourages us to eat more vegetables."

Check out the recipe here:

Read "One Pan Italian Sausage and Veggies"

Enjoy!

xo,
Chelsea Lords


Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment