Monday, February 8, 2021

Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

If you think a layer of salted caramel sauce sandwiched between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough sounds amazing, then let me introduce you to

Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

This is one of the all-time most popular recipes on the site for very good reason:

  • Strikes a perfect balance between sweet and salty.
  • Can be made completely homemade or using shortcuts.
  • A combination of my favorite salted caramel sauce and my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.

Click below for the recipe and please tell me that you're going to put them on your baking list today!

Happy Baking,
Michelle



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment