Saturday, February 20, 2021

*Recipes to Make This Week*

Image

Hi friends-

I hope you are all staying safe and warm.

My week was a little off due to the holiday and a snow day. Anyone else have their days messed up? It is Saturday and I am SO excited about that. Bring on the weekend!

Here are this week's recipes! Let me know what you make! Enjoy!

RECIPES TO MAKE THIS WEEK

Broccoli Cheese Soup- a classic that is perfect for this time of year!

Sheet Pan Pasta Bake- I always love a good sheet pan meal!

20-Minute Meal- I make this one all of the time!

Stacked Enchiladas- one of my favorites!

No-Bake Granola Bars- I make these for the boys, but I love them too!

Chocolate Chip Cookies-with a fun twist!

Have a great week!
Maria

Want more? View ALL of our recipes HERE! Follow on Instagram HERE and you can purchase our cookbook HERE!*






No comments:

Post a Comment