Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Over 100+ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews!




Hi reader,

I'll be honest, this recipe was huge surprise to me. It was almost an accident that ended up becoming one of the best AK creations to date.

Once I posted this best ever chicken soup recipe back in 2018 the reader comments started flowing in:

"This is the BEST CHICKEN SOUP. Chicken soup is usually not my fave- so bland. But this made my tastebuds swoon!"

"OMG!!! Simply delicious! I used everything fresh every herb out of my herb garden… So good so very very good"

"WOW Just WOW! I am a soup lover and let me tell you, this is thee best soup I have had in a long time."

"I was skeptical but ended up SO IMPRESSED! Thank you; love this recipe."

As you can see, this isn't some canned Progresso we're working with here. This chicken soup recipe is made extra special with fresh herbs, a secret blend of spices and a twist on classic noodles that you'll absolutely love. It's incredibly nourishing and perfect if you're feeling under the weather (or just want a cozy, go-to meal).

If you haven't tried it yet, today is your day. If you have, it's definitely time to whip up another batch!

Gimme the soup

The Best Chicken Soup You'll Ever Eat


Get the recipe

I hope you love my best ever chicken soup recipe! Remember to leave a comment & a rating on the blog so I know how you liked it.

xoxo,
Monique

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.



Join the AK Community

Have you joined our Facebook family? We share recipe inspiration, ideas for weekly meals & treats, and hold exclusive giveaways. Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment