Saturday, February 20, 2021

Oreo Cupcakes

Can't see images? Click here...

OREO CUPCAKES

Fluffy vanilla cupcakes packed full of Oreo pieces, topped with Oreo buttercream and finished with an Oreo biscuit.

Last week I shared with you my recipe for Oreo cake and I know that as soon as I share a cake recipe I'll start to get queries about whether it can be made as cupcakes (or vice versa). So, to save you wondering, I've taken that recipe and turned it straight into cupcakes.

GET THE RECIPE

OREO BUTTERCREAM

I also know that sometimes people like to mix-and-match cake and buttercream flavours, so I thought I'd share the recipe for just the buttercream too for anyone that fancies getting creative.

GET THE RECIPE

THIS WEEK I'M READING: WE'RE HUNGRY BY CIARA ATTWELL

One of the best things about running a recipe website is the amazing and talented friends I've made along the way. Seriously, I'm never short for recipe inspiration with this group around me! This week, Ciara from My Fussy Eater launched her second book - We're Hungry. 

It's a fantastic book, packed with 100 recipes, designed to make batch cooking healthy and delicious meals for your family easy. 

TAKE A LOOK ON AMAZON
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram Youtube

Charlotte's Lively Kitchen

Unit 16926

PO Box 4336

Manchester

M61 0BW

You received this email because you signed up on our website.

Unsubscribe

MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment