Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Nobody Needs to Know these start with a MIX


Hi there ooseims.archieves@blogger.com

Have you ever had a cookie that is so light it melts in your mouth?

Today I'm sharing Gooey Butter Cookies with you!

Here's why I think my recipe is the best:

  • From scratch, no bake mix needed (although I share the option if prefer to use a mix)
  • Stay fresh forever! The texture is amazing.
  • Not overly sweet. Sometimes you want a dessert that doesn't hurt your teeth.

Plus. I've got the addition of ALMOND EXTRACT in my cookie recipe that gives these gooey butter cookies a rich flavor!

Want to get baking today?

READ: How to Make Gooey Butter Cookies

Have a great week!

xo,

Aimee



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment