Monday, February 1, 2021

New Post: Broccoli Cheddar Egg and Hashbrown Casserole

new post on the blog!

Broccoli Cheddar Egg and Hashbrown Casserole 

Broccoli Cheddar Egg Hashbrown Casserole Recipe - an easy potato casserole recipe that is cheesy, loaded with broccoli and bacon for an amazing big batch breakfast!

Broccoli Cheddar Egg and Hashbrown Casserole is an amazing indulgent breakfast recipe to share with family. This easy hashbrown casserole can be made ahead of time, and is a great meal prep recipe too!

Okay, so this doesn't go down in history as the all-time healthiest breakfast recipe I've ever posted, but it is magnificently, notably delicious.

Plus, it's February 1st, which in my mind means we're allowed to combine fat and carbs again. Just kidding, but only kinda.

If you're looking for a lower-carb, more nutritious breakfast casserole recipe, check out my Mediterranean Breakfast Casserole, Zucchini Herb Sausage Breakfast Casserole, or Sweet Potato Sausage and Kale Breakfast Casserole

I'm going to identify the elephant in the room lickety split: hashbrowns. Of the store-bought varietal.

Yes, I'm using a packaged food in a recipe...please don't kill me with fire. The packaged frozen hashbrowns I found are miraculously clean and really only contain potatoes plus one ingredient that I discovered after a google search is simply to keep the potatoes from turning brown.

Suffice it to say, I wasn't concerned about the hashbrowns being overly processed. If you run an unprocessed household, feel free to replace the store-bought version with 5 cups of grated russet potato. 

Broccoli Cheddar Hashbrown Casserole - an easy breakfast casserole recipe that is cheesy and loaded with flavor

There are remarkably few ingredients for this breakfast casserole recipe, yet it's HUGE on comforting flavor.

Let's have a looksy.

The post Broccoli Cheddar Egg and Hashbrown Casserole appeared first on The Roasted Root.


STAY CONNECTED

Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

Note: If you Like The Roasted Root on Facebook, be sure to click the "follow" button to see my posts in your feed! :D 
THE ROASTED ROOT © 2021 
The Roasted Root
P.O. Box 4643
Incline Village, NV 89450

Add us to your address book

ARCHIVES | PREFERENCES | UNSUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment