Saturday, February 20, 2021

Most Popular Crock Pot Chicken Recipes!πŸ™ŒπŸ»

This week's trending video on Well Plated: Honey Garlic Salmon. Don't forget to subscribe!

Hi —

This is the time of year where winter seems eternal, and the only reasonable course of action is cuddling up on the couch under a blanket. That's why I'm turning to my crockpot, so it can do all the cooking while I stay cozy and warm.

Today, I'm sharing eight scrumptious and simple slow cooker chicken recipes to warm you from the inside out. They're deeply satisfying and provide the nutrients you need to power through another chilly day (or Netflix binge).

SLOW COOKER HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN. A TOP-RATED recipe on my site! This dish has dozens of happy comments from readers and will definitely be a hit in your house too. One reader said: "This was AH-mazing!! Definitely double it so you have lots of leftovers. All three of my boys gobbled it up! So so good!"

Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken

Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken

CROCKPOT WHITE CHICKEN CHILI. This chili is consistently one of my most popular recipes, and it's not hard to see why. It's rich and creamy but packed with light, healthy ingredients. One reader said: "I made this, and it was so easy and delicious! My kids liked it too! And, I ended up having it again two days in a row for lunch because I liked it so much!"

Crockpot White Chicken Chili

Crockpot White Chicken Chili

CROCK POT BBQ CHICKEN. Moist shredded chicken is coated in a sticky and delicious BBQ sauce. A great recipe to use by itself or on sandwiches. One reader said: "I tried this recipe and absolutely loved it! Definitely the best recipe I've made in a while. This is a new go-to for me!"

Crock Pot BBQ Chicken

Crock Pot BBQ Chicken

SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CURRY. Juicy pieces of chicken and veggies are coated in an easy curry sauce. It's not too spicy and only takes 15 minutes to prep. One reader said: "We LOVE this recipe! My husband and I have it almost weekly. Delicious and guilt-free! Thanks for another amazing dish!"

Slow Cooker Chicken Curry

Slow Cooker Chicken Curry

SLOW COOKER TACO CASSEROLE. All the flavors you love about tacos in the convenience of the slow cooker, and it's easy to make in advance. One reader said: "This was soooo good. Exceeded my expectations!"

Slow Cooker Taco Casserole

Slow Cooker Taco Casserole

CROCK POT CHICKEN AND RICE. This simple dish is a meal prep rockstar! It's packed with wholesome ingredients like brown rice, fresh veggies, and chicken breasts. One reader said: "Oh my gosh!! I am loving this. I made it this morning and am currently inhaling it. It's so good, guys!"

Crock Pot Chicken and Rice

Crock Pot Chicken and Rice

HEALTHY SLOW COOKER BUFFALO CHICKEN. This recipe is a lightened-up version of a family favorite. The chicken is delicious served on top of sweet potatoes. One reader said: "I just wanted to say that I've already made this three times, and it is my husband's absolute FAVORITE! The flavors go together so well, and it's easy to make."

Healthy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken

Healthy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken

SLOW COOKER GREEK CHICKEN. Bright, fresh Mediterranean flavors coat every bite of this chicken. It's healthy, easy, and special! One reader said: "This was delicious and so easy! My husband loved it too. I've passed the recipe on to family members and will definitely be making it again."

Slow Cooker Greek Chicken

Slow Cooker Greek Chicken

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have even more chicken recipes RIGHT HERE.

Now, grab that slow cooker, and let's make these cozy recipes!

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment