Monday, February 1, 2021

Meow Monday - Plain Chicken

⭐️NEW POST⭐️ON PLAINCHICKEN.COM

Meow Monday

I don't know about you, but I need Meow Monday more than ever! There is a lot of difficult news out there right now, and I really enjoy taking a break with some cute cat photos.

As hard as we try we can't seem to keep the littles off the countertops, they still jump up there all the time. This was never an issue before. All of our other cats were always too old to jump that high. I hate it, but I can't control them. Whenever I catch them on the counter I try and shoo them off. Maybe one day they will behave! LOL!

Keep reading for more pictures and updates! If you want more cat photos and videos, follow us on Instagram: @mackandmango and @plainchicken

Follow Us on Social Media

© Plain Chicken, Inc. You're receiving this email because you've signed up to receive updates from us.

If you'd prefer not to receive MEOW MONDAY updates, you can unsubscribe.



No comments:

Post a Comment