Friday, February 5, 2021

Heather's Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip


This is my friend Heather's recipe for Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip. Born and raised in the Southern United States, she really knows her food – this is ridiculously addictive, can't-stop-scoffing-it good! - Nagi x (And Dozer in spirit from his bed where he's feeling a little sorry for himself after having lost his bone to a magpie that swooped down and stole it from right between his paws. It happens quite regularly. Bird bullying!)


Heather's Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip

Get the recipe


Life of Dozer

I just wanted to show you a photo of a cool name tag a neighbour made for Dozer…but he kept trying to eat it!!! πŸ™„

(PS Note the intentional marking out of my phone number. Lesson well learned after I emailed you all my credit card number…..pat on the back for me!πŸ˜‚)



- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment