Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Get my free & easy $50 ALDI one week meal plan

Hi Reader,

Hi reader!


Do you ever feel like you have to stop at five different grocery stores to pick up all of the pantry items & produce on your shopping list?


I DO! 


Sometimes I have to do the dreaded 'grocery commute' for an hour in Atlanta traffic - especially when I need extra grocery items on weeks that I test new recipes for the blog. 


That's why it's kind of a relief to get ALL of my regular staples in one place. Do you know where I can do that? I can do that at ALDI!


I drop in, grab everything I need to feed my family a week's worth of healthy real food meals... 


(like Southwestern Chicken Salad and Tortilla Soup, plus sides like Crispy Baked Potato Wedges)


And I'm good to go!  


So, I made a handy One Week $50 ALDI Meal Plan that I'd like to share with you. Everything you need to help you create a frugal real food meal plan is in this post. 


I hope you love using it as much as I do! 


ALL my best ♥,


Popular on the Blog this Week

45+ blender uses and ideas for beginners or novices (making brownies and ice cream are my favorite). I have a high-powered Blendtec, but use what you have!

Read More Here -->

Which is cheaper, canned or dry beans? Here is a break down of price, nutrition and cooking time for 4 different types of beans. Plus recipes for how to cook dried beans in a slow cooker or Instant Pot!

Read More Here -->

These Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are SO easy, and are made with less & healthier sugar. Freezer friendly & perfect for the whole family! Serve for the holidays alongside Homemade Einkorn Biscotti and Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole.

Read More Here -->

Freshly Updated

Easy Homemade Beer Bread! Savory, sweet & flavorful, this recipe uses stout or ale, and brown sugar or honey! Plus, it's freezer-friendly! Perfect for sandwiches, toast & jam, soups & more!

Read More Here -->

I Quit Couponing and now I save even more – using a rock solid system to get the best deal on real food. It's super easy to follow and works week after week! For more on saving money on real food without coupons, sign up for my Grocery Budget Bootcamp

Read More Here -->

The best crispy baked chicken wings are quick & easy, much healthier than fried, and are AMAZING with my homemade buffalo sauce!

Read More Here -->

New Posts on the Blog This Week

These Homemade Pizza Bagel Bites are super easy to make & taste much better than store-bought! Made with just 5 simple ingredients. They're perfect for snacks, or as a main meal paired with a Kale Caesar Salad!

Read More Here -->

This Baked Ziti Recipe is a healthy classic comfort food with 9 different veggies; It can be made ahead of time; And it is deliciously frugal! Pairs perfectly with a kale caesar salad and avocado chocolate mousse for dessert!

Read More Here -->


No comments:

Post a Comment