Monday, February 8, 2021

Budget Bytes Weekly Digest 2/8


Hello! Here is what is new on Budget Bytes since the last time we visited:

Spicy Peanut Butter Ramen

Consider this a PSA rather than a recipe, because this idea is certainly not new. But if you don't know about adding peanut butter to your instant ramen noodles, I'm here to tell you that it's something you definitely need to try. This Spicy Peanut Butter Ramen is super quick, filling, and can be customized a hundred ways. So let me show you the basics and then you can make it your own! [Read more...]

Creamy Tomato Pasta with Sausage

I'm all about making sure the last little odds and ends of ingredients in my fridge or freezer get used up. So this week, instead of making just another batch of plain pasta and red sauce, I jazzed it up with a little leftover heavy cream, the last of a bag of spinach, and some Italian sausage instead of ground beef. Simple swaps and add-ins make this Creamy Tomato Pasta with Sausage a level up from your usual weeknight pasta! [Read more...]

Recently Updated:

Unstuffed Bell Peppers

Stuffed bell peppers are awesome, but I always find them slightly awkward or difficult to eat. Can't I just throw the ingredients in a bowl and eat it with a fork?! (I feel that way about a lot of food, TBH). So that's what I ended up doing! These super simple unstuffed bell peppers are cooked in one skillet to make your (my) life super easy and delicious. #yesplease [Read more...]


New Video:

Honey Mustard Wings


Currently Trending:


Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment