Thursday, February 25, 2021

Batch cooking - one of my favorite parts of meal planning!

Hi Reader,

Of all of the things I do in the kitchen that save time and money, do you want to know what one of my favorite things is?

It's batch cooking...

Especially because I can combine batch cooking with monthly meal planning.

And on busy weekdays, I'm not scrambling to figure out what to cook at 5:00 PM.

For those days, our meal is already cooked!

All I had to do was pull it from the freezer, thaw, and warm. It saves time, money, and it's a sure bet that my family is having real food meals at home 98% of the time.

Over the past couple of years, I've had lots of questions on how I manage my batch cooking.

Questions like:


  • When am I supposed to batch cook?
  • How do I batch cook? I don't know where to start.
  • There are several batch cooking methods, which is best?


Have you asked yourself similar questions about batch cooking?

If so, I'd like to share a post from my blog that addresses these questions and more!

Click HERE for "How to Save Time and Money with Batch Cooking." 

I hope it helps you on your journey in the kitchen!

Blessings,

ALL my best ♥,


PS - Did you hear the news? One of my most popular training sessions Grocery Savings Made Simple is going to be held soon and this time, I'm teaching it LIVE!

While this training is free, you do have to RSVP - you can reserve a spot on this page.

As soon as you're signed up, I'll send over all the details so you can mark your calendar. (I'll send over the workbook as we get closer.)

→ → Here's the link again to RSVP for Grocery Savings Made Simple!


Note: The LIVE training will be on Facebook, but if you don't have a Facebook account and still want to learn, we will have a replay available on the Crumbs site. RSVP to get signed up and we'll send you the link with your confirmation!

Not interested in Grocery Savings Made Simple? No problem! Click this link to opt out of these emails. Don't worry, you'll still receive the weekly newsletters! Or you can unsubscribe from everything using the link below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment