Wednesday, February 10, 2021

5 Sizzling Valentine's Day Dinner Recipes πŸ”₯



Hey reader!

My stretchy pants and sweatshirt aren't the only things bringing the heat this Valentine's Day (πŸ˜‚) - I've got five craveable, sizzling recipe ideas that are as easy as they are restaurant-worthy.

If you're staying in this year, get any of these special, celebratory recipes on the ❤️-day menu!️

#1 Surf and Turf for Two

Reader Brittney says, "This was the best steak and scallops I have ever had! The sauce was delectable! Thank you for sharing!"

Serve with: Parmesan Garlic Herb Zoodles

#2 Pan Roasted Steak with Caramelized Onions

Reader Julie says, "I made this for my boyfriend & it turned out perfectly & was SO EASY! I tried a few bites & OMG the flavors! I made it again 3 days later because I couldn't stop thinking about it."

Serve with: Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms

#3 Chicken with Cherry Sauce

Reader Jen says, "Made this for valentine's day dinner last night and it was SUCH a hit with the entire family! Even the picky 5 year old ate nearly a whole chicken breast. "

Serve with: Baked Potatoes

#4 Perfect Grilled Steak

Reader Kareemsott says, "I rarely post to comment on recipes, BUT TWO HOURS LATER I'M STILL IN AFTERGLOW. Like reminiscing about how good that steak was. Listen, when an Iowa girl tells you what to do with a steak, you'd best believe her. Well done!!"

Serve with: Seasoned Broiled Potatoes

#5 Drunken Alaskan King Crab Legs

Reader Heather says, "You gave me the courage to try to make crab at home, and it was honestly the BEST crab I've ever eaten in my life by far."

Serve with: Roasted Asparagus


Most Pinned Recipe of the Week:


Latest Post on Iowa Girl Eats:

Happy eating!

Kristin



Loving these emails? To get an email anytime I post a new recipe or blog post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment