Wednesday, February 24, 2021

10 Recipes I Am Currently Loving

Image

Hi friends-

I often get asked what my favorite recipes are. Well, my favorite recipes are always changing. It depends on the season, the day, the meal, my mood, and my cravings. I have lots of favorites:)

Today, I am sharing 10 Recipes I am Loving RIGHT NOW! These are recipes I have been making and craving over the past few weeks.

They are all good ones, so make sure you make them!

CURRENTLY LOVING

My All-Time Favorite Tacos- Seriously the best!

Soup- I am on a MAJOR soup kick. I couldn't pick just one, so here are three: one, two, three! You can't go wrong!

Roasted Vegetables- I make these every single week! Can't live without them!

Stovetop Mac and Cheese- I always say I am making this one for the boys, but I love it just as much:)

Chickpea Curry- I can't get enough!

Sesame Noodles- Simple, but SO good!

My Go To Lunch- Promise me you will try this one!

Buttermilk Drop Biscuits- Is it bad that I want these with every single meal? It's a good thing they are EASY!

Granola Bars- No-bake and SO much better than store bought!

Banana Bread- Yesterday was National Banana Bread Day so I HAD to make a loaf. It is almost gone. Oops!

The Easiest Cookies Ever- Love them!

What recipes are you loving right now? Let us know by leaving a comment and star rating on our blog! It is so helpful! And of course, always let me know if you have any questions!

NEW THIS WEEK

Have a great day!
Maria






No comments:

Post a Comment