Tuesday, October 22, 2024

From Struggle to Strength: Katie’s Health Transformation

Hey reader

Meet Katie, she's one of our 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge Members and lost over 30 lbs since joining!

You can read her entire Clean Eating journey here:

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/struggle-strength-katies-30-lbs-weight-loss-success/

Want to see for yourself?

Ask about joining our 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge that starts on November 4th.

Reply to this email if you need a Link to register.

(Or to simply ask us questions about the program.)

Here are some highlights of what Katie had to say:

"Hi I’m Kati,e, a 42-year-old office manager from the Pacific Northwest. I’m a wife, mother of three, and a proud grandmother of one.

Life is busy between work and caring for my family.

I first discovered CleanFoodCrush in late 2019 when a friend shared one of Rachel’s recipes on social media. The meal looked amazing, and I decided to follow the public CleanFoodCrush page for more inspiration.

As time went on, I continued to follow Rachel’s recipes, but my life stayed busy.

In January 2024, I made a promise to myself on my 42nd birthday:

I was going to lose 43 pounds by my 43rd birthday.

But by June, I had only lost 10 pounds and felt discouraged again.

That’s when I knew I had to take control. I went home after a doctor’s appointment and decided to log back into my 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge.

This time, I was doing it for me.

As of October 2024, I’ve lost 30.3 pounds!

I’ve also lost 10 inches off my waist.

- I feel like a completely different person.

- I have my energy back, and I no longer come home and crash into bed.

- My husband has lost 7 pounds and lowered his A1C, and my son has lost 15 pounds.

What’s remarkable is that I’ve done all of this without exercise—yet.

I’m beyond grateful for Rachel’s guidance and the support of the amazing CleanFoodCrush community and coaches.

If you’re thinking about joining the CleanFoodCrush Clean Eating Challenge, my advice is simple: Do it.

Take your health back.

The only thing standing in your way is you."

- Katie

Read about Katie's entire journey and share her success with your friends and family by email, on Facebook, or Pinterest.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/struggle-strength-katies-30-lbs-weight-loss-success/

I'm so proud of the progress Katie has made in her time with us!

Make today Great!

❤ Rachel​​​​​ 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment