Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Everyone's Favorite Dressing!


Homemade Ranch Dressing

Our kiddo loves this homemade ranch dressing…and honestly, I do too! It has a delicious creamy texture and tangy, savory flavor. Keep it on the thicker side to use as a dip with veggies, or thin it out to drizzle over salads and pizzas (if ranch on pizza happens to be your thing). This ranch dressing recipe calls for simple ingredients, which make it taste SO much better than any store-bought ranch dressing I've tried. It has a rich sour cream base (Greek yogurt works too!), and seasonings like dried dill and garlic powder add bold flavor.

GET THE RECIPE!

 

My Homemade Salad Dressing Essentials

Hearth & Hand Stoneware Bowl

I love using these heavy bowls for mixing my dressing.

Plateau ELK Whisks

These whisks of different sizes are good for mixing everything.

Weck Canning Jars

I like storing my dressing in these Weck jars.

Salad Dressing To Go Containers

These are great for packing dressing with your lunches.


No comments:

Post a Comment