Wednesday, May 22, 2024

The BEST Vegetarian Recipe EVER ๐Ÿ˜‡


Hey reader,

After over ten years of sharing new dishes, this is the one I constantly go back to when I'm craving a meatless meal—Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burrito Bowls. Seriously, you've gotta try these. They're UNREAL!

Here's why you'll love this recipe:

  • All the goods in one bowl: Fluffy rice, roasted sweet potatoes and peppers, creamy avocados, black beans, and the MOST AMAZING sauce that ties it all together.
  • Quick to make: Perfect for those nights when you just can't deal with a complicated meal.
  • Packed with nutrients: Filling, flavorful, and meat-free. What's not to love?!
  • Meal prep friendly: Make a batch and you've got lunch sorted for the week.
  • Make it hot or not: Add some jalapeรฑo if you like it spicy, or skip it if you don't.

Don't just take my word for it; here are what some readers had to say:

  • "Absolutely delicious!! Quick and easy tasty meal!!"
  • "This is by far one of my favorite dinner recipes ever! I think it's going to ingratiate itself into our dinnertime rotation!"
  • "I love love love this recipe. Just meal prepped it for my lunches…for the 10th time"

Let me know if they become your new favorite!

xo,
Chelsea Lords


Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment