Saturday, March 30, 2024

Meal Plan + Prep + Community = 🀩🀩🀩

Hey there reader,

Yesterday, I sent you a "save the date" for Spring enrollment into the Reset & Flourish Planner!

I hope you're as excited as I am and have launch day on April 1st circled on the calendar! πŸ“†

Today, I want to share the secret sauce to the Reset & Flourish Planner.

🀩This secret sauce is why my Planner Peeps (what I call members) find it so easy to stick to eating healthier foods during the week, but it's also why I've received amazing feedback from them.

Like this one...

Meal Plan + Prep + Community = 🀩🀩🀩

All three of these things can be helpful alone, but when you combine them together, it's extremely powerful.

Here's why this formula works wonders:

Meal Plan: Okay, let's get real for a second - planning out a week's worth of meals is no one's idea of fun, especially when aiming to keep everything healthy and balanced. It takes work. I remember feeling overwhelmed with the task, often just giving up before I started.

But imagine a world where you get a complete, easy-to-navigate guide for all your weekly meals, delivered right to your inbox. Recipes that are not just healthy, but also simple to make and fully customizable to suit your needs or whims. That's what you get with the Reset & Flourish Planner. No more hours lost to Pinterest or flipping aimlessly through cookbooks.

✅ Meal Prep: I've had this mantra that's been my guide through my weight loss journey: If you're not prepping a recipe ahead of time, then what's the point?

Honestly, when I first started this journey, the idea of coming home after a long day to start cooking from scratch was just... nope, not happening. I was too wiped out.

But then, I discovered the magic of Sunday meal prep for the week, and wow, did it flip the script for me! That's precisely why every recipe you'll find in the Reset & Flourish Planner comes with not just the recipe but also meal prep and freezer prep directions.

Plus, each weekly meal plan I send out includes a detailed meal prep day plan. It's like having me there in the kitchen, guiding you through.

✅ Community: When the Reset & Flourish Planner first hit the scene, there was one key ingredient I hadn't stirred into the mix: a private community. It didn't take long for me to see that this was what we were missing.

Starting a path to healthier eating is much more than just stocking up on the right recipes and planning your meals. It's about having a group of like-minded people who are right there with you, ready to celebrate your wins, offer a shoulder for those "whoops" moments, and exchange real, "been there, done that" advice.

You'll find that in the Reset & Flourish Private Community. It's our special spot to link up, spark inspiration, swap tips, and fuel our motivation together.

And speaking of motivation...

Every three months, I roll out a fun 10-day smoothie challenge in our cozy Reset & Flourish Planner Group, and guess what?

The next challenge kicks off April 15th! The timing couldn't be better for when you come on board. You'll have ample opportunity to stock up on those vibrant smoothie ingredients and dive into healthier habits with our community challenge.

And just between us, right after we blend our way through those smoothies, we dive into a mason jar salad challenge. It's a crowd-pleaser, and you'll love being part of it!

The trifecta of meal planning, meal prep, and a private community doesn't just empower you to hit those healthy eating goals—it actually makes the journey fun.

πŸ™Œ Plus, with our exclusive healthy eating challenges, like the eagerly anticipated smoothie challenge, there's always a fresh, exciting way to stay motivated to with your eating goals.

πŸ‘‰ So, mark your calendars for April 1st, and join is in the Reset & Flourish Planner.

Stay tuned for more details!

Tammy

P.S. Watch for your exclusive VIP coupon and more exciting announcements as we get closer to launch day!

No comments:

Post a Comment