Thursday, June 22, 2023

Affogato - and this weekend Sydney Good Food & Wine Show!


The after-dinner treat I order most at restaurants. How did it take so long for me to make this at home??!!

Hope you've got a great weekend planned, whether it's full of social or sporting activities or lazy days in the kitchen! As for me, I'm at the Sydney Good Food & Wine Show today through to Sunday. I'm doing a cooking show each day and a meet-and-greet/book signing stand! Information about the show here, my schedule is below and tickets here. Come say hi! - Nagi xx (Dozer will be there in spirit, council regulations prevent him from attending 🐢)


Affogato

Get the recipe


SYDNEY GOOD FOOD & WINE SHOW

Kicked off today! Here is my show plus meet-and-greet schedule. Tickets here.



There's over 150 recipes in my cookbook. Here's something EPIC to make this weekend - a blow out nachos!!!

Nachos of your dreams (page 204)

Recipe video here so you can watch how to make it (scan the QR code in the cookbook and it will take you right to the video!).


Life of Dozer

Shoot director on set. No coffee for Dozer but I made him a special ice cream - see today's post!



- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment