Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Gibanica Cheese Pie: An Irresistible Combination of Cheese and Filo!

Hello Everyone!

Here's your daily Not Quite Nigella email with my latest post. I hope that you enjoy it and feel free to pass it onto friends too if you think that they will like it :)

Gibanica Cheese Pie: An Irresistible Combination of Cheese and Filo!

Image: Gibanica Cheese Pie: An Irresistible Combination of Cheese and Filo!

Dear Reader I am SO excited to share this Gibanica or cheese pie recipe with you! This is one of my favourite recipes that I made this year. This Gibanica is so utterly delicious that I guarantee if you serve this to friends or family, they will devour it quickly! This cheese and filo pie has the lightest, spongiest texture and uses simple ingredients cleverly. It also takes about 10 minutes to put together so within an hour you'll be eating one of the most delicious pastries or pies you've ever tried! This is a pushy recipe Dear Reader. Continue »

Best wishes,

Lorraine

xxx

www.notquitenigella.com

 


If you no longer want me to email you, click this link to remove your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment