Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Antipasto chickpea salad


I love this chickpea salad because it involves little more than opening jars, it keeps well for days and the chickpeas keep me full for longer. It's like an antipasto platter, in the form of a protein-laden, good-for-you meal.

Can't wait for you to get as hooked on this as I am! - Nagi & Dozer 🐢 xx


Antipasto Chickpea Salad

Get the recipe



There's over 150 recipes in my cookbook - here's a suggestion for something new to try this week: our secret family ramen recipe! No manhandling vats of pork bones simmered overnight in giant cauldrons. It's based on a simple ramen broth method that went viral on a Japanese cooking website. We tried it, loved it, adopted it as our own - and it took a LOT of convincing to get my family to agree to share it!!

Secret Family Quick Ramen - from scratch (page 244)

Recipe video here so you can watch how to make it (scan the QR code in the cookbook and it will take you right to the video!).


Life of Dozer

I was so flattered to have a little piece in the Sydney Morning Herald's Good Food about my book award....but mostly chuffed to see a photo of Dozer in the paper!! Never gets old. #Shameless


- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment