Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Cindy has lost 31 lbs since January!

Hey reader

Meet Cindy, a 42-year-old mother of 3 who transformed her life with the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge. 

You can read her entire Clean Eating journey here:

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/cindy-and-her-husband-down-10-lbs-with-the-30-day-clean-eating-challenge/

Want to get your own results?

Ask about joining our 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge that starts week or

Join us this Summer for our new Quit Dieting Forever program!

Reply back to this email if you need a Link to register. (Or to simply ask us questions about the programs.)

"My husband has been my biggest supporter on this journey and has lost 10 lbs himself!

He always tells me how proud he is of me and how amazing my transformation is.

I am so proud of “US”!!

My weight would yo-yo all the time. I was at my heaviest weight last year. I lacked energy, didn’t sleep well, and definitely lacked confidence.

I would get emails about the challenge but didn’t make a commitment until this year.

First I decided to try out the 10 day detox in January 2023 and lost 8 lbs! The 10 day detox did amazing things for my body.

I knew I couldn’t do it alone so in April, after a couple of vacations, I decided to join the  30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.

I should not have waited!

It is one of the best things I have done for myself. 

I’ve learned how to fuel my body the right way. 

I’m finally free from calorie counting. 

I feel happier and more confident.  

Inflammation is gone.

I sleep better! 

And I have jeans I haven’t been able to wear for 8 years that now fit.

I’ve lost 10 lbs and several inches in a month!

It’s hard to believe I’m almost down to my goal weight!

I’ve lost 31 lbs since January.

If I can do it, so can you!"

- Cindy

Read about Cindy's entire journey and share her success with your friends and family by email, on Facebook, or on Pinterest.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/cindy-and-her-husband-down-10-lbs-with-the-30-day-clean-eating-challenge/

I'm so proud of Cindy and her husband's progress in her time with us!

Make today Great!

❤ Rachel​​​​​ 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment