Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Hottest Deal of 2023

View this email in your browser

There are some things I love sharing with you, and this is one of them.

 

For the next few days, my Easy Low Carb Family Dinners ebook and my 15 Keto Bread Recipes ebook are part of the 2023 Keto Diet Bundle.

 

If you haven't seen it yet, this event is awesome and ends on February 5th. You can get my 2 ebooks as part of the bundle...along with over $1,600 worth of digital products and bonuses at 97% Off!

 

There are over 60 Keto products in the Bundle including 32 keto cookbooks, 11 meal plans, 4 e-courses & diet tracker App premium access plus 15 ebooks & guides on weight loss, gut health, fitness and mindset…

 

I'm particularly looking forward to reading Mind your Gut Health.


I strongly encourage you to click here and go take a look at everything included in the Keto Diet Bundle.


This event lasts for just 10 days so go check it out here.




Best,
Brenda/Sugar Free Mom
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2023 Sugarfreemom.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this from me because you opted in to one of my digital products.

Our mailing address is:
Sugarfreemom.com
P.O. Box #206
81 Foster Center Road
Foster, RI 02825

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment