Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Green Goddess Avocado Toast

Hey reader

Happy NEW WEEK!

I’m stopping in with a simple breakfast, snack, or lunch idea for you! It’s really no secret that breakfast-type foods are really great anytime!

So, if you’re looking for some food inspiration today, I hope this post does the trick

I had some leftover asparagus, so I decided to go with the green goddess theme, and it came out FAB!

I love getting extra veggies in at breakfast anytime I can! Use whatever you happen to have at home. It will turn out great!

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/green-goddess-avocado-toast/

Share this recipe with your friends and family on your favorite social media sites.

Make today Great!

❤ Rachel

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment