Saturday, December 31, 2022

, Your NYE Recipes Have Arrived!🎊

Hi —

New Year's Eve is all about celebration. And, there's no better way to celebrate than with a scrumptious spread!

These ultra delicious and festive recipes are party ready and perfect for all types of celebrations. From appetizers to drinks to sweet treats, there's something everyone can enjoy!

​CHEESE FONDUE. Warm, melty, cheesy goodness that everyone will love. Easy and delish! One reader said: "This was my very first attempt at fondue, and with your easy-to-follow directions, it came out PERFECT!!"

​BOURBON BALLS. A boozy treat that'll be the hit of any party! They're fun, festive, and customizable. One reader said: "Absolutely AMAZING. Everyone went crazy for them. So easy and even better the next day. If you are looking for the best bourbon balls, this recipe is the one!"

​CRANBERRY ST. GERMAIN COCKTAIL. A light, floral, and elegant cocktail that sparkles. Make a single serving, or prepare a pitcher for a party. One reader said: "It was so beautiful and delicious! Thanks for a unique and beautiful cocktail recipe!"

​CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOMS. These simple, impressive, and savory stuffed mushrooms are certain to disappear quickly. One reader said: "These are delicious! We have tried other recipes by Erin, and all have been easy and yummy!"


***DON'T MISS THIS TRENDING VIDEO***


​MULLED WINE. This festive, warm, and cozy drink is easily made in the slow cooker. Great for serving a crowd! One reader said: "I've made spiced wine for years now, but I have to say this has the best flavors. This has me rating this recipe a five stars."

​CREAM CHEESE BALL. Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, strawberry preserves, and spices make this the BEST cheese ball ever! Easy and always a hit. One reader said: "Oh my goodness, this was eaten up SO fast! Even my picky eater guests thought it was great. I'm so glad I made this and it went together really fast. Delicious!"

​SMOKED SALMON DIP. A healthier version of a crowd-pleasing appetizer. It's creamy, flavorful, and easy to prepare. One reader said: "I made this salmon dip for Christmas Day and it was a HUGE hit! Several family members asked for the recipe. I will definitely make this again."

​CHAMPAGNE PUNCH. The perfect punch for a New Year's Eve party! Festive and refreshing. One reader said: "I made this for a New Year's Eve party. It was so good! The flavors were bright and it was a huge hit!"

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have even MORE New Year's Eve recipes RIGHT HERE.

Let's kick off 2023 with a tasty spread!​​​

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment