Thursday, December 29, 2022

Rojak Sauce / Kuah Rojak buah

Can't see images? Click here...

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

Kuah Rojak Buah / Rojak Sauce

Rojak sauce or Kuah rojak buah is one of Malaysians favourite sauce to add to sliced fresh crunchy tropical fruits or vegetables.  

Hi there,

Happy holidays everyone!

As much as I am looking forward to year end break, I am a little sad that this year has passed by so fast.
I had many plans yet they are left un-executed.
I may have just bring those plans to 2023.

Hopefully it will be a better year for all of us :).

One of my many plans is to give some 'life' to old posts. 
And this is one of them.
I know many of my readers do not know or never heard of this sauce but I thought I will give it some it go and introduce Malaysian Rojak sauce to all.

This rojak sauce is like a fruit dip, but we use tropical fruits like slice guavas, pineapples, young mangoes or green apples.

Enjoy the post and the video on how to make Malaysian rojak sauce

Till then... 
Happy holidays and Happy New Year :D

Lisa

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Youtube Instagram

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive tasty new recipes from Lisa's Lemony Kitchen!

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment